Friday, April 23, 2010

I just got married about 9 months ago and since then my family has moved an hour away and DH and I changed churches.
Almost all of my friends went to the church we were married in and although I am making new friends at our new church its still depressing to feel like I'm leaving behind a ton of friends that I've known my whole life. I am in a different stage of life then most of them so its 'understandable' that we would fall apart. It still hurts though.
Having my family so far away sucks too.

On a lighter note Ive been slowly working through my list of half finished items. The baby blanket that I've been working on since January is finally finished. I sure hope that kid doesn't come out huge because the blanket is a little small but newborns are small normally right? =)
The grey newsboy hat is finished and was a great success at the nursing home. The residents there LOVE when I wear hats. No matter what they look like, most likely because its something different they see a lot of the same things there.

No comments:

Post a Comment