Friday, April 16, 2010

Rainy days off

I work midnights at a nursing home so my 'days' off are really nights off so I have to sit quietly and try not to wake up my DH Needless to say lots of crochet gets done and many movies are watched.

My newest long term project is Sudden Whimsies Coral Rug. Its going to take a while to finish but its so much fun. I'm using red heart super saver pink and white. I was trying to get rid of some of my Red Heart yarn and this seems like a perfect way to do so. This pattern is so easy and I love the product. It's a little too girlie to go into our blue and green bathroom but I'm sure my little sister will love it =)



I'm also working on another newsboy hat from the Red Heart free e-book. I used the recommended yarn before and it turned out really great but i wanted something lighter for summer so I am trying it with Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather. I love the color and can't wait until its finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment